27 Aug 2013

the death of a laptop.


IMG_9648

My posting plans for this week have been completely ruined by the death of the laptop.  After many months of unhealthy behaviour; impromptu restarts, failure to turn on and the capacity to freeze for up to 45 minutes before deciding to respond, yesterday it finally gave in.  James, in a moment of compassion for the poor thing, offered to fling it out the window for me and for a moment there, I was really tempted.
A very generous friend has given me his old Kindle Tablet which I am currently finger pecking to type on this morning, however photographs and Photoshop are less easily remedied (thank gosh for Flickr archives in such emergencies).
So basically, please bear with me during this slight technical hiccup!

IMG_9641

No comments:

Post a Comment