24 Aug 2013

Ten for the weekend.

IMG_9794

1. a slightly adorable rogue snail residing in the courgettes

WP_001985

2. beautifully coloured (and snail free) courgettes picked ready for supper

IMG_9841 IMG_9838

3. a strange umbrella installation at a local town, I could find no explanation

WP_001871

4. I found this on my phone, I don't remember taking it but I do love poppies when they go over

IMG_9848 IMG_9850

5. enjoying my daily ration of Pan de Stelle biscotti bought back from Italy

IMG_9853IMG_9856

6. a gifted punnet of red currents

WP_001862

7. the perfect mocha in the sun

IMG_9878

8. waiting for my rat skull to bleach in hydrogen peroxide (more to follow)

IMG_9874

9. anticipating being able to finally unpack and enjoy new pottery in the new house

WP_001988

10. another sneaky clutch of eggs hidden by one broody chicken

8 comments:

  1. i'm really loving that umbrella installation with no explanation. and those gorgeous red currants! what will you do with all of them? and italian biscotti? be still my heart i am so jealous. maybe i will whip up a batch this weekend. it's been so long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing beats proper Italian Biscotti does it? I hope you managed to sate the craving :)

      Delete
  2. These photos are so amazing, such interesting imagery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Those biscotti and that mocha look so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh, they really were! Thank you x

      Delete