25 Feb 2014

normality resumes.


IMG_2338

Last week was wonderful for all three of us.  

Faelen got to spend long days snugged in snoozing in the sling, his current favourite place, whilst James and I went walking and exploring.  
James finally got to spend the time he has been craving with Faelen, not just the cranky evenings and drowsy mornings.  
And me - well I made the most of car access to visit the long list of cafes and attractions that I have been accruing in the back of my Diary.  I ate a lot of breakfast (and smarties - such lovely colours)! 

After a week of lazy mornings, help with the night-squarks and endless pots of tea, I feel more than a little sorry that our stay-cation has come to an end and James has gone back to work.  It honestly was one of the best (and cheapest!) holidays I have ever had!

IMG_2341 IMG_2279 IMG_2305 IMG_2317

No comments:

Post a Comment