29 Dec 2012

Contemplating a new year and new resolutions.

1 2 

Well I am finally back home in Cardiff; the presents are unpacked, food stolen from my mother's fridge has been distributed into cupboards and the windowsill has been replenished with birdseed once more.  Now Christmas is over I am thinking of the new year ahead and how best to use those three hundred and sixty five days (besides writing my tedious dissertation) - what are you guys doing? Any 365 photo projects about to be embarked upon or perhaps courses like Ali Edward's One Little Word?  I would love to know your plans, I feel the need for  a little inspiration!

3

ps - these pictures are from my first dabble in the world of macro filters and whilst they have absolutely no bearing to anything else on this post, I kinda like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment