11 Oct 2012

Wednesday's delivery (again on Thursday).

52

I love making these InstaCam montages, it is wonderful to remember that every week has had its special moments.  Recently I discovered an app on my phone called PhotoGrid which has made this process even easier - this whole image was made on my trusty Nokia, no more stressing with resizing squares on photoshop for me!  Most of these pictures are from my visit home; the only extras are me and Maisie sharing nap time and the picture of me and my father, which is clearly not a recent shot but as this week was the first time I have ever seen this picture, I figured it could make it into the weekly montage.

FR0004

WP_000616

Back to the owed vegetables - I promise to never ever share such grainy pictures again but the colours were just too wonderful not to include and as we have eaten a few of the component parts already I cannot reshoot!  The top photo is what greets me on the doorstep on my return from lectures every Wednesday afternoon.  It is such a treat to unpack!  I am trying to savour every last moment of the salads and tomatoes tucked in the boxes before they are replaced with an eternity of swedes and carrots.

WP_000622

Seriously, if anyone can tell me what to do with swedes I will be eternally grateful!  

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you take pictures, they look so peaceful. That little snail still made me smile the second time around!!

    ReplyDelete