30 Jul 2012

On relaxing and taking time.

1 

This week I have had a lot of time to think, to make goals and create plans.  Some just for me; where I want this blog to go, what I might do when I graduate in a years time, what kind of life I wish to lead.  
Other goals feel less straightforwards.  For the first time in a long while James and I have had some time together, time to start making the big decisions.  His finals are in less than a year and he is starting to think of where and how he wishes to work, where we might live, how we will still manage to travel and how we are to balance our relationship with his work demands.
I didn't realise how much harder it becomes as you get older to simply make time to talk, but over strong coffee and some excellent cider we have made a hundred plans to change our world.  
17 2 16 20 24 33

Also I have taken a bazillion pictures on my La Sardina!  I figured a water based holiday was the ideal time to use the fishy little thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment