19 Apr 2012

an instant addiction

I cannot sing the praises of my little Instax Mini enough but as it appears that everyone else in the blog world also loves this little plasticky lump of fun as much as I do I won't add another gushy review into the blogosphere!

What I will say, however, is that taking my Instax Mini backpacking around South-East Asia was a most excellent idea!  It endured a whole two months of heat, monsoon, mosquitoes and sweaty hands without a single glitch (or change in batteries)!  I love journalling whilst travelling, a book filled with memories, tickets and sketches makes the best memento and once you add in the instax photos to that mix, well, I'm pretty darn pleased with it!  Admittedly, I took about 150 photos, my backpack on departure was almost entirely filled with packs of film and colouring pencils, but here are a couple of my favourites.

Instant Asia
They have to be in cheesy montage format as, being such dinky little photos, they don't blow-up all that good. 

If you're planning a trip, I'd start stocking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment