1 Apr 2012

Colourful Wools

IMG_0842
In between my faltering attempts to create a beautiful friendship between Spagetti and Tribbles, I have been trying to keep up with the endless knitting projects I appear to have started.  Most of my time is spent currently knitting cushion covers for my mother but the huge expanse of grey isn't hugely photogenic so instead here are my favourite, beautiful, multicoloured skeins to appreciate instead!  I am a sucker for a beautiful ball of yarn, I am growing quite an epic collection as most of them just feel too special to use.  I'll think of something eventually!

IMG_0843
IMG_0850



 I have only recently discovered the Purl Bee website but their Easter knitting projects are distracting me more than I thought possible, I am desperate to try some of the finger puppets

No comments:

Post a Comment